How do I get Laos citizen marry with Indian citizen get NOC from embassy?
If a Laos citizen wants to marry an Indian citizen and requires a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the embassy, they will need to follow these steps:
- Obtain the necessary documents: The Laos citizen will need to obtain a valid passport, birth certificate, and any other documents required by the embassy. The Indian citizen will need to obtain a valid passport and a single status certificate (also known as a bachelorhood certificate) from their local government.
- Make an appointment at the embassy: The Laos citizen will need to make an appointment at the Indian embassy in Laos to apply for the NOC. They can usually do this by contacting the embassy by phone or email.
- Submit the application: The Laos citizen will need to submit the application for the NOC along with all the required documents. They may also need to pay a fee for the application.
- Wait for processing: The embassy will process the application and will issue the NOC if everything is in order.
- Use the NOC to get married: Once the NOC is issued, the Laos citizen can use it to get married to an Indian citizen. The NOC will need to be presented to the marriage registrar in India as proof that there are no objections to the marriage.
It’s important to note that the process for obtaining a NOC may vary depending on the specific embassy and the circumstances of the individuals involved. It’s best to check with the embassy directly to get the most up-to-date information on the requirements and process for obtaining a NOC.
Learn how to get a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Embassy of Laos for an Indian citizen to marry a Lao citizen. Find out what documents are required and the process for obtaining the NOC.