Term and Condition
- Legal Light Consulting reserves the right to change the information, material, and content provided on the Website without prior notice
- Legal Light Consulting is not responsible for any loss or damage due to errors or omissions in the information provided on the Website, even if they result from negligence, accident, or any other cause.
- Furthermore, Legal Light Consulting holds no liability for the interpretation and/or use of the information contained on this Website, nor does it offer a warranty of any kind, either expressly or impliedly
- Third-party hyperlinks and information on the Website are provided to share the original source of information used and should not be considered as referrals, endorsements, or affiliations with them.
- Furthermore, Legal Light Consulting undertakes no responsibility and makes no representations or warranties with regard to the content of the Websites to which links may be provided on the Website
- Legal Light Consulting prohibits the modification, editing, and out-of-context use of the material on the Website in any manner
- Legal Light Consulting holds the right to add, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms without prior notice
USE POLICY – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The use of the Website does not result in a client-attorney relationship. Similarly, transmission, receipt, or use of the Website and information and materials contained therein or sending an e-mail to our offices also does not result in a client-attorney relationship
- Website visitors are required to be aware of the laws of their respective countries pertaining to any of the matters mentioned on the Website. If the user decides to access the Website, it would be deemed as an action based on their own initiative and they would be held responsible for compliance with applicable local, national or international laws
Welcome to the website of Legal Light Consulting. As per the rules of the Bar Council of India, lawyers and law firms are not permitted to solicit work or advertise. By using this website you are acknowledging that you are “I Agree”, the website visitor agrees and acknowledges that:-
- There has been no advertisement, personal communication, solicitation, invitation, or any other inducement of any sort whatsoever by or on behalf of Legal Light Consulting or any of its members to solicit any work through this website.
- The user wishes to gain more information about Legal Light Consulting for his/her/their own information and use.
- All information about legal light consulting on this website is being provided to the user only on his/her/their specific request and any information obtained or materials downloaded from this website is complete of the user’s volition and any transmission, receipt, or use of this site would not create any lawyer-client relationship.
- This website is a resource for informational purposes only and though intended, is not promised or guaranteed, to be complete or updated. legal light consulting does not warrant that the information contained on this website is accurate or complete and hereby disclaims all liability to any person for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident or any other cause.
- Legal Light Consulting assumes no liability for the interpretation and/or use of the information contained on this website, nor does it offer a warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
The contents of this website do not constitute, and shall not be construed as, legal advice or a substitute for legal advice.
- Legal Light Consulting is not liable for any consequence of any action taken by the user relying on material/information provided on this website or through any external links thereon.
- The information provided under this website is solely available at the user’s request for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as soliciting or advertisement.
- None of the information contained on the website is in the nature of a legal opinion or otherwise, amounts to any legal advice.
- Legal Light Consulting is not liable for any consequence of any action taken by the user relying on material/information provided under this website. In cases where the user has any legal issues, he/she in all cases must seek independent legal advice.
All material and information (except any statutory instruments or judicial precedents) on this website are the property of Legal Light Consulting, and no part thereof shall be used, with or without adaptation, without the express prior written consent of Legal Light Consulting
Why Do We Retain Personal Data?
We retain Personal Data to fulfill our legal or regulatory obligations and for our business purposes. We may retain Personal Data for longer periods than required by law if it is in our legitimate business interests and not prohibited by law. If your service is completed with us or your Account is closed, we may take steps to mask Personal Data and other information, but we reserve our ability to retain and access the data for as long as required to comply with applicable laws. We will continue to use and disclose such Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Do We Share Personal Data?
We may share your Personal Data or other information about you with others in a variety of ways as described in this section of the Privacy Statement.
We may share your Personal Data or other information for the following reasons:
With other members of the Legal Light Consulting Team member: We may share your Personal Data with members of the LLC Lawyer Team of entities to, among other things, provide the Services you have requested or authorized; to manage service and risk; to help detect and prevent potentially illegal and fraudulent acts and other violations of our policies and agreements; and to help us manage the availability and service connectivity of LLC lawyer services, Services, and communications.
With other companies that provide services to us: We may share Personal Data with third-party service providers that perform services and functions at our direction and on our behalf. These third-party service providers may, for example, provide you with Services, verify your identity, assist in processing transactions, send you advertisements for our products and Services, or provide customer support.
With other financial institutions: We may share Personal Data with other financial institutions that we have partnered with to jointly create and offer a product, These teams may only use this information to market and offer service unless you have given consent for other uses
With the other parties to transactions when you use the Services, such as other Users, merchants, and their service providers: We may share information about you and your Account with the other parties involved in processing your transactions. This includes other Users you are sending or receiving funds from merchants and their service providers. The information includes:
If we need to do so to comply with a law, legal process, or regulations;
law enforcement, regulators, government officials, or other third parties (in India or elsewhere) in relation to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement under Indian law or regulation, or the laws and regulations of other jurisdictions that are applicable to LLC lawyer or one of its affiliates; when we need to do so to comply with such law or credit card rules; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of Personal Data is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss; or to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of a user agreement;
In addition, LLC lawyers may provide aggregated statistical data to third parties, including other businesses and members of the public, about how, when, and why Users visit our Sites and use our Services. This data will not personally identify you or provide information about your use of the Sites or Services. We do not share your Personal Data with third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
Privacy Choices Are Available To You?
How Do We Protect Your Data?
We maintain technical, physical, and administrative security measures designed to provide reasonable protection for your Personal Data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. The security measures include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. While we are dedicated to securing our systems and Services, you are responsible for securing and maintaining the privacy of your password(s) and Account/profile registration information and verifying that the Personal Data we maintain about you is accurate and current. We are not responsible for protecting any Personal Data that we share with a third-party based on an account connection that you have authorized.
Can Children Use Our Services?
The Sites and Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information, including Personal Data, from children or other individuals who are not legally able to use our Sites and Services. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected Personal Data from a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete it, unless we are legally obligated to retain such data. Contact us if you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected information from a child under the age of 13.
We sincerely try to make your experience good & deliver the information as promised at the time of the transaction. However, if due for any reason, if our clients believe that the services rendered to them are not satisfactory or as per expectation, then, in that case, clients will be entitled to a refund subject to the conditions
If the request for the refund has been approved by Legal Light Consulting itself and decides to refund the amount, the same shall be processed and intimated to the client via email or call. This refund process could take a minimum of 30 (thirty) business days to process and shall be credited to the client’s bank account accordingly. We shall handle the refund process with care and ensure that the money spent by the client is returned to them at the earliest.
TERMINATION OF ACCESS
Legal Light Consulting reserves the right to immediately block any IP address from accessing the Website, with or without any reason and prior notice. Legal Light Consulting (LLC lawyers) can make this decision at its sole discretion and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to any user or third party
Without prejudice to Legal Light Consulting’s general right to terminate access to the Website, termination can also be carried out if –
- The user breaches or deviates from these Terms
- Law enforcement or other government agencies make a request
- In case unexpected technical issues or problems occur
These Terms are governed by the laws of India without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. For the purpose of these Terms, the courts of Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
The jurisdictional court of New Delhi, India shall have sole jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to, a visit to / use of the platform or purchase of the products. In case you are from a different country, we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of any of the terms and conditions in your country of residence, country of use or another relevant country. The laws of New Delhi, India govern this Agreement and these terms and conditions of use of the platform or purchase of the products.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, the user will indemnify and hold Legal Light Consulting harmless from all damages, liabilities, settlements, expenses, fines, penalties, expenses, costs, and attorney’s fees arising from or related to any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of the user’s access to or use of the Website, user’s access to, creation of, or transmittal of any of the content, user’s violation of these Terms, or the infringement by you of any intellectual property or another right of any person or entity
Please note that this page www.legallightconsulting.com is not intended to be a source of advertising or solicitation and the contents of the URL should not be construed as legal advice.
And moreover, there has been no solicitation, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever from legal light consulting or his team or any of its team members to create an Attorney-Client relationship through this URL.
Any reliance on the information contained on www.legallightconsulting.com is solely at the user’s own risk.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.
The use of this website and the sending or receipt of information do not create an attorney-client relationship.
By using this website you agree that there has been no advertisement, solicitation, invitation, or inducement of any sort whatsoever from us to solicit any work through this website.
All site contents are the copyright of legal light consulting. No part of this URL can be reproduced in any manner without prior written permission of the firm legal light consulting.
As per the rules of the Bar Council of India, we are not permitted to solicit work and advertise.
The user acknowledges that there has been no advertisement and personal communication from Legal Light Consulting, any information obtained or material downloaded from this website is completely of the user’s volition, and any transmission, receipt, or use of this site would not create any lawyer-client relationship.
In cases where the user has any legal issues, he/she in all cases must seek independent legal advice.
The information provided under this website is solely available at your request for informational purposes only, and should not be interpreted as soliciting or advertisement.
We are not liable for any consequence of any action taken by the user relying on material/information provided under this website. In cases where the user has any legal issues, he/she in all cases must seek independent legal advice.
As per the rules of the Bar Council of India, we are not permitted to solicit work and advertise. By “browsing this website www.legallightconsulting.com” below, the user acknowledges the following:
There has been no advertisement, personal communication, solicitation, invitation, or inducement of any sort whatsoever from us or any of our members to solicit any work through this website;
The user wishes to gain more information about us for his/her own information and use;
The information about us is provided to the user only on his/her specific request and any information obtained or materials downloaded from this website is completely of the user’s volition and any transmission, receipt, or use of this site would not create any lawyer-client relationship.
The information provided under this website is solely available at your request for informational purposes only, and should not be interpreted as soliciting or advertisement. We are not liable for any consequence of any action taken by the user relying on material/information provided under this website. In cases where the user has any legal issues, he/she in all cases must seek independent legal advice.
Legal Light Consulting is not responsible or liable to the user for any damages or other harm whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the user’s use of or inability to utilize the Website or the information contained in it and the Website is provided on an “as is” available basis
Modification to the Website, Website Content, and T& C
The Provider reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website or any part thereof, including the provision of any Website Content, with or without notice to you. You agree that the Provider shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Website or any part thereof. The most current version of the T&C as posted on this page shall supersede all previous versions.
We own, and reserve all our intellectual property rights, in relation to the content, design, and marks contained on this website. The reproduction of the contents of this website in part or in its entirety is prohibited other than for private non-commercial use and shall not be adapted, recopied, downloaded, transmitted, distributed, stored permanently or otherwise in any material form whether in a retrieval system or not, without the prior written consent of Low & Partners. Individual non-commercial use does not allow for the incorporation of material or any part of it in any work or publication or website, in any form whatsoever.
We are dedicated to defending your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a required knowing basis only use any information composed of individual customers.
We regularly review our systems and information to ensure the best probable service to our clients.
Assembly has shaped exact offenses for unlawful actions not in favor of computer systems and data. We will examine several such actions with a view to indicting and taking civil procedures to recuperate damages against those answerable.
The information provided in this section may be specific to customers depending on your region or how you use the Services. This information is provided to Legal Light Consulting from third parties with whom you may interact when using the Services.
Revision to the Terms
The Terms are subject to revisions at any time by legal light consulting, and all changes are effective immediately upon being posted on the Website. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically for updates/changes. Any use of the Website after such notice will be deemed an acceptance of these changes by you.
This Agreement, together with any amendments and any additional agreements You may enter into with Legal Light Consulting in connection with the Services or use of Website, shall constitute the entire agreement between You and rtilawyers.com concerning the Services or use of Website
If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction in Delhi, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
I understand that the consultation through legallightconsulting.com may involve electronic communication of my personal information to other Lawyers who may be located in other areas, including out of state.
Contact: Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions regarding this Agreement.
Last updated: 30/08/2022