Important Services By CAT Cases Specialized Lawyer India :
- Online legal advice by expert CAT cases specialized Lawyer India on all service matters and service disputes.
- Online legal drafting for all service matters by CAT cases specialized Lawyer India.
- Drafting and filing of OAs and MAs before CAT by expert CAT cases specialized Lawyer India with precision for relief.
- Legal advice on all service matters by expert CAT cases specialized Lawyer India.
- Drafting of representations, replies, and appeals by expert CAT cases specialized Lawyer India.
- Handling all types of cases related to appointment, promotion, suspension, transfer, dismissal, etc. by highly expert CAT cases specialized Lawyer India.
- Challenging the order passed by CAT before High Courts, and Supreme Court with confidence and excellent results.
Expert legal brains for handling all cases of CAT and advice on department inquiries, charge sheets, suspensions and other situations arising out of the service rules.
- Experts well versed with the OMs of DOPT and explanation on all legal issues related to the said OAs, office orders, and circulars available in-house for all legal services with full confidence.
A team of the best CAT lawyers for proactive legal services at all levels.
IMPORTANT TIPS ON FILING OF OA BEFORE CAT BY CAT CASE SPECIALIZED LAWYER INDIA :
- OA before CAT should be as per Form-I as prescribed under the CAT Act on legal size papers duly typed with wide margins as prescribed.
- OA before CAT is to be filed in three sets with two compilations of the index.
- The name and address of the parties to the petition are to be mentioned properly in the OA in CAT.
- A sufficient number of seats as per the number of respondents in the OA in CAT are also to be filed along with the envelopes of appropriate size containing the complete address of the respondents.
- List of dates and events along with the synopsis of the facts leading to the filing of the OA before CAT should be mentioned chronologically giving all details.
- The OA in CAT is to be signed properly with the supportive affidavit of the applicant or the petitioner.
- English translation with true typed and legible copies of the documents being filed along with the OA in CAT is to be filed.
- The OA in CAT should be filed within the time prescribed under Section 21 of the Central Administrative Tribunals Act.
- The copy of the impugned order is to be filed along with the OA in CAT.
- A separate Miscellaneous Application commonly called an MA is to be filed along with the AO for seeking any interim relief from the court along with an affidavit in support of the same.
- Vakalatnama/Memo of Appearance or authority is to be filed along with the OA.
The OA is to be accompanied by an IPO or DD for Rs 50/ per applicant with the details filled in the application form.
- The index of documents showing the details of the document and the page numbers is to be filed at the top of the application.
- The declaration as required regarding filing and annexures and the remedies availed is to be filed along with.
- It is to be specified that the case can be heard by Single Bench.