court marriage lawyer in delhi
Court Marriage in Delhi: We offer and support our clients for legal Court Marriage and Arya Samaj Marriage. Our team is having expert Advocates, and Consultants who take care of everything for solemnizing and registering the Marriage successfully.


A non-native can get married under the Special Marriage Act 1954 or under Hindu Marriage Act 1955.
The Special Marriage Act, of 1954 is an Act that provides a special form of marriage for the people of India and all Indian nationals in foreign countries, irrespective of the religion or faith followed by either party.


If you do not wish to marry in a religious ceremony can instead opt for a civil ceremony pursuant to the Indian Special Marriage Act of 1954, it’s required to file a notice of intended marriage with a Marriage Registrar.
That notice is required to be published for the stipulated 30 days.


Court Marriage is a common procedure, which has to be followed by everyone• Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage. It is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband


One can get marriage irrespective of his/her caste, religion, creed and culture if basic conditions are fulfilled.
If a couple of different religions want to perform the marriage, the Law allows them to get converted through a process called conversion of religion.
We help you to complete all processes and legal documents 100%


Marriage Registration As stated in Section 8 of the Act, the state government may make rules for the registration of Hindu marriages that the parties to any of such marriages may have particulars relating to their marriages entered in such a manner and subject to such conditions as may be prescribed


Arya samaj’s marriage certificate is a valid marriage. This is a part of a public record. This certificate carries the name of both the persons, their time, venue and witnesses of the marriage.
A marriage certificate is an essential document for a newly married couple, legally authorising their relation

Documents required for Court marriage under the Special Marriage Act:-

  • Anyone’s Age Proof (Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate / Driving License / Passport / Pan Card)
  • Anyone’s Identity (ID) Proof (Voter ID / Aadhar Card / Driving License / Passport)
  • 6 Passport Size photographs of the Bride and Groom
  • 2 Indian Witnesses with their ID Proof and 2 passport size photographs
  • Copy of Divorce Decree/Order in case of divorce
  • Copy of Death Certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower
  • In the case of a foreign national, a no objection certificate from the concerned Embassy regarding his / her present status.


We offer legal consultancy for court marriage where we give the couple excellent suggestions regarding the marriage. We also have qualified advocates who arrange the whole marriage procedure with legal documents and assist them in the whole process
Marriage is solemnized in the Arya SamajMandir and the same is registered under section 8 of the Hindu Marriage Act-1954 by the Registrar of Marriage appointed by the Delhi Govt. on the same working day without giving any notice to the parents of the parties
error: Content is protected !!