Civil Litigation Lawyer in Delhi: Civil law cases are dealt with properly to offer accurate, authentic suggestions with practical steps to clients.
Our Best civil lawyers in Delhi first understand the complexity of cases to devise effective strategies to suit individual cases and their nature.
The services are affordable and bring the desired result in a stipulated time instead of taking years.
We provide comprehensive legal services to our clients under litigation of civil laws including money recovery, recovery disputes, suits related to children, wards, guardianship, estate, property, custody, execution, claims, partitions, and various petitions, etc, under any law viz, law related to property, children, guardianship, recovery, marriage, succession, will, estate, probate, administration… etc, and before any courts, Tribunals, Commissions, Boards and other Judicial or Quasi-Judicial Authorities throughout India.
These services include advising, drafting pleading and appearing in the courts, etc.
Civil Law is certainly and indubitably the most important and magnificent branch of the law in India. Our Civil Lawyer handled Various Civil Cases Like:-
- Suit for recovery of money, estate, property (Movable or immovable), debts, dues, actionable claims, damages, rendition of accounts etc.
- Suit for specific performances of contacts or agreements;
- Suit for partition of immovable properties;
- Suit for permanent/mandatory/temporary injunctions;
- Suit for eviction & Possession;
- Suit for the declaration;
- A petition under the Guardian and Wards Act, for custody of the minor.
- Application for obtaining probate/letter of administration/succession certificate;
- Suits under Hindu succession and Indian Succession Act;
- Suit for declaration as lawful guardian/custodian of a minor;
- Petitions related to election disputes;
- Petitions for Accident Claims before MACT
- Recovery of Debts Due to financial institutions before DRTs.
- Petitions before CAT under Service Laws,
- Petitions before SEBI/FERA/MRTP board/tribunals etc;
- Writs petitions before High Courts and Supreme Courts;
- Revision, Review, Appeal, Special Leave to Appeal, etc.
- Eviction petition by landlords for the tenanted premises.
- Protection of tenants from forceful and illegal eviction & Application of fixation of rent before Rent Controller
- Suit for Injunction, Rendition of Accounts, and Damages for infringement of trademark;
- Writs, SLPs, and Public Interest Litigation.
- Contempt Petitions.
- Drafting and filing Written Statements / Replies/ Counter affidavits / Re-joinders etc.
- Transfer petitions under CPC and Cr. P.C before High Courts and Supreme Courts;
- Arbitration Petitions before the High Court, seeking appointment of Arbitrators;
- A petition under section 9 of the Arbitration & Conciliation Act seeking interim measures;
- A petition under sections 34 of the Arbitration & Conciliation Act challenging the arbitration awards;
In the State of Delhi, the Pecuniary Jurisdiction of the High Court is Rs. 2 Crore and above.
The suit valued below 2 Crore is filed before the District judge. In Civil suits, the Court fee payable against monetary relief sought is paid ad-volume as per India Court Fee.
We also provide services related to the drafting of the Following Documents, Notices, Deeds, and Agreements:
- Drafting of Indemnity bonds and other Bonds
- Drafting of GPA/SPA/POA/Board Resolutions etc.
- Drafting of Deed of Mortgage /Hypothecation
- Drafting of Partnership Deed & Trust Deed
- Drafting of Gift deeds/ Sale Deed / Agreement to Sell etc.
- Drafting of Public Notices / Publications/Auction notices etc.
- Tenders / Public Notices /Notices
- WILL, Gift, Sale Deed, etc
- MOU / MOA / Constitution of NGO/Political parties/trust/society etc.
- Settlement or compromise Deed/Agreements.
- Drafting of Commercial Agreements & Joint venture Agreements;
- Drafting of Arbitration Agreements;