Civil Litigation Lawyer in Delhi : The civil law cases are dealt properly to offer accurate , authentic suggestion with practical steps to clients.
Our Best civil lawyers in Delhi first understand the complexity of case to device effective strategy to suite individual case and its nature.
The services are affordable and bring desired result in stipulated time instead of taking years .
We provides comprehensive legal services to our clients under litigation of civil laws including money recovery, recovery disputes, suits related to children, wards, guardianship, estate, property, custody, execution, claims, partitions and various petitions etc, under any law viz, law related to property, children, guardianship, recovery, marriage, succession, will, estate, probate, administration… etc, and before any courts, Tribunals, Commissions, Boards and other Judicial or Quasi-Judicial Authorities throughout India.
These services include advising, drafting pleading and appearing in the courts, etc.
The Civil Law is certainly and indubitably the most important and magnificent branch of the law in India. Our Civil Lawyer handled Various Civil Cases Like:-
- Suit for recovery of money, estate, property (Movable or immovable), debts, dues, actionable claims, damages, rendition of accounts etc.
- Suit for specific performances of contacts or agreements;
- Suit for partition of immovable properties;
- Suit for permanent/mandatory/temporary injunctions;
- Suit for eviction & Possession;
- Suit for declaration;
- Petition under Guardian and Wards Act, for custody of minor.
- Application for obtaining probate/letter of administration / succession certificate;
- Suits under Hindu succession and Indian Succession Act;
- Suit for declaration as lawful guardian/custodian of minor;
- Petitions related to election disputes;
- Petitions for Accident Claims before MACT
- Recovery of Debts Due to financial institutions before DRTs.
- Petitions before CAT under Service Laws,
- Petitions before SEBI/FERA/MRTP board/tribunals etc;
- Writs petitions before High Courts and Supreme Courts;
- Revision, Review, Appeal, Special leave to Appeal etc.
- Eviction petition by land lords for the tenanted premises.
- Protection of tenants from forceful and illegal eviction & Application of fixation of rent before Rent Controller
- Suit for Injunction, Rendition of Accounts and Damages for infringement of trademark;
- Writs, SLPs and Public Interest Litigation.
- Contempt Petitions.
- Drafting and filing Written Statements / Reply/ Counter affidavits / Rejoinders etc.
- Transfer petitions under CPC and Cr.P.C before High Courts and Supreme Courts;
- Arbitration Petitions before High Court, seeking appointment of Arbitrators;
- Petition under sections 9 of Arbitration & Conciliation Act seeking interim measures;
- Petition under sections 34 of Arbitration & Conciliation Act challenging the arbitration awards;
In the State of Delhi, Pecuniary Jurisdiction of High Court is Rs. 2 Crore and above.
The suit valued below 2 Crore is filed before District judge. In Civil suits, Court fee payable against monetary relief sought is paid ad-volerum as per India Court Fee.
We also provide the services related to drafting of Following Documents, Notices, Deeds and Agreements:
- Drafting of Indemnity bond and other Bonds
- Drafting of GPA/SPA/POA/Board Resolutions etc.
- Drafting of Deed of Mortgage /Hypothecation
- Drafting of Partnership Deed & Trust Deed
- Drafting of Gift deeds/ Sale Deed / Agreement to Sell etc.
- Drafting of Public Notices / Publications/Auction notice etc.
- Tenders / Public Notices /Notices
- WILL, Gift, Sale Deed etc
- MOU / MOA / Constitution of NGO/Political parties/trust/society etc.
- Settlement or compromise Deed/Agreements.
- Drafting of Commercial Agreements & Joint venture Agreements;
- Drafting of Arbitration Agreements;