Criminal Law : Criminal Laws in India are considered to be highly technical and extremely complex, and hence requires a unique set of excellent skills in order to understand and interpret them.
Patrons Legal possesses one of the most experienced and efficient team of skilled and qualified criminal advocate in Delhi.
This team has enabled us to win several criminal cases in Sessions/District Court, and at Appellate stage before the High Court and the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India with the help of finest criminal lawyer in Delhi
Whether you are accused for a crime against a person (like assault or murder), a crime against property or any other criminal offense, our legal light consulting criminal lawyer can help.
Consult a top rated criminal lawyer in Delhi to defend your rights at each stage of your case – from filing an anticipatory bail to a regular bail to an appeal after conviction or to quash an FIR.
We provide following services :
- Legal assistance in filing police complaints / Registration of FIR / Criminal Complaint under the provisions of law of crime/IPC.s
- Filing of Criminal complaint before Police station u/s 154 of Cr.P.C or magistrate under section 190, 200, 156(3) Of code of Criminal procedure 1973;
- Filing and arguing of Anticipatory Bail applications U/s 438 of Cr.P.C before Court of Session and High Courts;
- Filing of Regular Bail Application u/s 437 of Cr.P.C before Criminal Courts including JM/MM/ASJ etc.
- Filing of Regular Bail Application u/s 439 of Cr.P.C before Sessions Courts & High courts.
- Fiing of Revision Petition under Sec. 397 of Cr.P.C. against the acquittal / conviction.
- Filing a petition U/s 482 of Cr.P.C for quashing of F.I.R or staying the criminal procedure before High Courts;
- Representing clients in the Criminal Trial before magistrate or Court of Session, as defense counsel;
- Filing / defending Complaint under section 138 of N. I. Act before magistrate.
- Filing / defending Criminal complaint under various provisions and sections of Indian Penal Code, Companies Act, Factories Act, Food Adulteration Act, passport Act, NDPS Act, Arms Act etc.
In matrimonial Disputes:
- We also assist women/victim in registering Complaints with Crime against Women Cell u/s 498A, 406 IPC r/w 3 & 4 of Dowry Prohibition Act.
- We also assist women/victim in filing Criminal complaints before Magistrate under the provisions of Protection of women under Domestic Violence Act
- We also assist women/victim in filing application u/s 125 Cr.P.C for seeking maintenance from her husband.
- On the other side, if husband is victim, we provide him legal protection from arrest and undue coercion from police. We also assist the husband and his other family members in getting Anticipatory bail or regular Bail. Besides the same we proved very effective representation as defense counsel throughout the trial.
We had handled various types of criminal case till Date like:-
- Criminal Breach of Trust and criminal intrigue;
- Disrespect of Cheque under N.I.Act.
- Falsification and disobedience;
- Different financial offenses culpable under SEBI, FEMA, Passport Act, Immigration Act and so forth.;
- Offense identified with marriage viz. (an) Offense unusable under Dowry Act (b) Domestic viciousness Act (c) 498A, 406 IPC etc.
- Offense identified with Drugs culpable under NDPS Act;
- Sexual offenses;
- Offenses against the state;
- Offense against the general population serenity and open equity;
- Offense identified with weights and measure, general wellbeing, security, respectability and ethics;
- Offense identified with property, viz. burglary, theft, coercion, swindling, breach of trust, misappropriation of properties and so forth.
- Furthermore, different offenses culpable under the code of Indian Penal;
- Offences affecting human body (viz. murder, Attempt to Murder, Abatement, Attempt to suicide, dowry death, causing death by negligence, hurt, grievous hurt, wrongful restraint, Criminal Force, Abduction, Kidnapping, trafficking, rape, unnatural sex etc;
- Offence related to property, viz. theft, robbery, extortion, cheating, breach of trust, misappropriation of properties etc.